The Hostholder.com Agreement contains the terms and conditions that govern your access. and the use of the Service Offerings (as defined below) and is an agreement between Hostholder.com and You or the entity you represent (“You”). This agreement is effective when you click on the “I Accept” button or check the box presented with these terms, or when you click on the “Order” button, or when you use any of the Services (the “Date of entry into force “). You tell us that you are legally capable of entering into contracts. If you are entering into this Agreement for an entity, such as the company you work for, you represent to us that you have the legal authority to bind that entity. You acknowledge that you have read the Agreement and accept its terms and conditions and all policies posted on the Hostholder.com website.
Delivery of products
When you order any product and service, you are purchasing a prepaid service. All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any queries about your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7.
All payments will be prepaid received by the bank, bkash, rocket, and any other payment option. Renewal notices will be sent by email 30 days prior to the renewal date. If you cannot renew the service until the last renewal date, your hosting and domain will be suspended and we are not responsible for the loss of data. For web hosting plans, we will set up your account without paying. Customers are encouraged to pay with bKash as it is the easiest way to handle payment at this time in Bangladesh.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will try to resolve the situation. If we do not fix the problem and you are not satisfied with the service, you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. No refunds within 30 days. Refunds are not available for.COM, .NET, .ORG or any other domain name, SSL certificates, domain transfer, or any other product or service provided by Hostholder by others other companies. No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated Servers. No refunds will be made if we cancel your accommodation or other services due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions. It does not affect your legal rights. Your account credit is non-refundable and can be used for new purchases and renewals. Installation fees are non-refundable. Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are not included in the 30-day money-back guarantee. Funds sent to Hostholder.com in excess of the amount owed can only be returned in the form of a credit balance.
You agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Any violation of either, these Terms and Conditions or any of the policies, regulations, or policies mentioned above may serve as a reason for Hostholder to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that Hostholder reserves the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account at the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
* Use of the Service in a manner that constitutes a violation of any applicable law, statute, court order, tariff, regulation, or agreement (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
* Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it may not be the main focus of your website.
* Use of the Service in a manner intended to abuse or infringe the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending an unsolicited bulk e-mail (“spamming”); this land for suspension or termination.
* Using your hosting as an image file or hosting service.
* Use of the Service in an attempt to breach security, or to actually compromise the security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file that you do not own.
* Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to your account. Dedicated server clients are not included here.
* Use of the Service by fraudulent or misrepresentation of headers, addresses, or other identities in electronic mail or websites, or the use of any other means to disguise the identity or location of the sender. This includes hosting Proxy Server applications.
* Uploading, linking to, or storing warez, cracked, or other pirated software.
* Assist in or direct release of copyrighted material delivery.
* Provides fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address, and phone number.
* Use of the Service to run server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, FTP servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
* Use of the Service for unauthorized relays through any third-party systems.
* Attempts, in any way, to interrupt or deny service to any user or any Internet host.
* Making a chargeback on any past or present transactions will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account from any denial of any future business.
* Using the Mail Bombing Service, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intention of rendering the recipient and/or the electronic system delivering to the unused recipient.
* Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party) without the express positive permission of the addressee (s).
* Attempts to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than yourself.
* Engage in harassment, whether by language, frequency, or size of messages, either by email content or website.
* Use of the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, defined as excessive overburdening of a receiving computer system by sending a high volume of incorrect data that is effectively preventing or completely not enables the function of the recipient system (s), or any other means of denial-attack service
* Using the service to host phishing content.
* Provides incorrect data on your sign up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
* No credit card will be issued for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, Hostholder may retain at its sole discretion any or all of the amount you paid for using the Service as liquid liability for your actions.
* Security – You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify the Hostholder as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
* Intellectual Property – Hostholder does not undertake to review or review messages, files, or other materials, which access, pass through, or remain in the Service.
* Continuation of specific identification of the suspected infringing material and the location (s) at the Hostholder facilities where the materials are located. Upon receipt of such written notice, Hostholder will promptly remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material and will give notice to the person who posted that material. If Hostholder receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement is based on mistake or misidentification, Hostholder will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify the Hostholder of the appropriate court action to prevent a suspected violation, the challenged material will be returned after or otherwise made accessible again.
* Liability – You agree that your use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services that are expressly identified as provided by Hostholder, either Hostholder or any of its affiliates, provides, operates, or in any way responsible for any information, product, or service access through the Service. Hostholder does not endorse or be responsible for the accuracy of third-party material (s), and you agree that Hostholder will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such materials. You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for posting any information or material on any Internet site or newsgroup, including but not limited to posting on Web sites, if you live on Hostholder equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participating in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to reimburse and hold harmless Hostholder and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liabilities, damages, or costs arising from your posts.
* You agree that, if you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, Hostholder will not act as a telecommunication carrier or telephone, with no representation made by Hostholder regarding the suitability of the Service for such use, and all of that the risk of connection, quality of transmission, and accuracy of communications are solely yours, and Hostholder is not liable in any way for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
* You agree that you are responsible for any damages or loss of service resulting from Hostholder damages as a result of any spam or other violations. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or flooding of data, and loss of preview settings. You agree that Hostholder may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
* You agree that in any event, HostHolder will not be liable financially to you.
You understand and agree that the information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may offend you or the users for whom you are responsible. Hostholder has no responsibility or control over such materials, and you are solely responsible for the use of any available screening software or other methods of access restriction (specifically including minors access age) in any material you may find objectionable. Also, you can enable your own backup of your account from your control panel however you can get support if your website is hacked or any other problem.
Cancellation requests must be sent through the customer area. To do this, click on the icon next to the package you want to cancel and then hit ‘Request cancellation’. Then you must complete and submit the form.
Choosing an immediate cancellation means that your service will be terminated within 24 hours of submitting the form.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all PayPal subscriptions that you have set up are canceled.
No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice due date for that billing cycle. If you don’t, the invoice will be past due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no outstanding invoices.
Dedicated server cancellations must be submitted a minimum of 15 days before to the renewal date or you may be charged for the next billing period.
Free hosting account transfer only applicable for cPanel to cPanel. For any manual transfer, charge is $5/one time. We will transfer up to 30 accounts free of charge for the Reseller. Each account thereafter is charged at $0.50 each.
For VPS or Dedicated Server, root to root transfer is free and there is no account transfer limit. Non Root to Root transfer limit is 30 accounts,thereafter is charged at $0.50 each.
- If a shared/reseller account has a past due invoice, we will perform the following actions.
- 1st Day – suspended the account
- 4 Days – Late Fee Added
- 7 Days – Accounts will be terminated.
VPS and Dedicated servers will be suspended as soon as an invoice is overdue.
What kind of information does Hostholder collect?
When a visitor visits our website, our web server collects basic user information about you that includes your ISP’s domain, the time you accessed our website, and the pages of our website that you visit and is not identifying information. except when necessary to prevent fraud or abuse of the system.
When the customer requests the service, we collect the following information:
- Traditional contact information, such as postal address and phone number.
- Internet contact information, such as email addresses.
- Information about the user’s computer system, such as the type of web browser, the IP address, and the operating system.
- Non-financial identifying information, such as username and password combinations.
Why does this website collect traditional contact information?
We collect traditional contact information for the following purposes:
- For billing and support purposes.
- For the establishment of a domain registration account.
- For website administration purposes.
- To personalize the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
How We Use Information
We do not share, rent, sell or disclose your personal information to any individual, entity or third party.
Hostholder may use personally identifiable information collected through our website to contact users regarding products and services offered by Hostholder, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance customers’ experience with Hostholder. and said affiliates. Hostholder may also use information collected through our website to investigate the effectiveness of the website and Hostholder’s marketing, advertising and sales efforts. For example, to provide you with information about products that may be of interest to you or to enable you to take advantage of special partner programs or special offers from Hostholder. Hostholder may also use customer information to provide customers with system information or information about new or updated products.
We may disclose contact information with your permission when collecting and posting testimonials.
We will not disclose customer accounts and personal information unless we have reason to believe that disclosure of such information is necessary to identify, contact, or take legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Hostholder. Our clients or others. We may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable laws or when Hostholder has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
What if I think you did not comply with this statement?